ABOUT THIS NOTICE
This privacy notice only applies to information collected through our website and during the course of services provided by ABÚ Internet Ltd.
Who we are and where to reach us:
ABÚ Internet Ltd.
St. Patrick’s Mills,
Information we collect
We collect information when you telephone, email, or complete the Contact Us form on our website. You are asked for your name, email and any message you wish to leave.
What do we do with your information?
We use this information to process quotations and assist in the sales process. The legal basis for processing your data is the legitimate interests of ABÚ Internet Ltd.
Disclosure of your information
Apart from third parties who help us operate our website, we do not share any of your information with outside parties, without your explicit consent. Any third parties are not permitted to use your information except to assist us with our business.
How long do we keep your information?
ABÚ Internet Ltd. retain data for the length of time necessary to provide services to customers.
Hosting & Security
Our hosting solutions store the information you provide in computer servers with limited access, located in controlled facilities. When we transmit sensitive information over the internet, we protect it using encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL is an industry standard to ensure internet messages are not intercepted.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights in respect to the personal data ABU Internet Ltd. hold about you:
- The right to be informed, about what data we hold and how we process it
- The right of access to your data
- The right to rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right to have your personal data erased in the following circumstances:
If you withdraw consent
– To comply with a legal obligation
– If the data was unlawfully processed
– If the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected
– If you object to the processing and there is no superseding legitimate requirement to continue the processing.
We may have grounds to refuse deletion for the following reasons:
– To comply with legal obligations
– Archiving purposes in the public interest
- You have the right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- You have the right to object to:
– Processing based on legitimate interests of the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority
– Direct marketing, including profiling
– Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- You have the right to not be subject to a decision based on automated profiling. (ABÚ Internet Ltd. does not use any automated decision making or profiling).
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner if you feel ABÚ Internet Ltd. has not fulfilled our obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 or the General Data Protection Regulation.
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South
ABÚ Internet Ltd. modify this policy to reflect our current privacy practices. If an update to this policy occurs, we will revise the ‘updated’ data on the top of this policy.